Here are some tips to create the most wanted eye look! The NYC HD Trio Eye Shadow Palette is all you need to achieve a glamorous look.
The classic Smokey Eyes
1. Start by sweeping the light shade all over the lid.
2. Use the medium shade into the crease, along the upper and bottom lash line and blend it to create a color gradient to get the smokey effect. To make it easier blend the colors by moving your brush from left to right like a windshield wiper.
3. Finish with a touch of highlighter on your brow bone and the inner corner of your eye. Add one stroke of NYC Big Bold Mascara.
You can rock the classic black Smokey look with our 786 Skyrise Steel HD Trio Eye Shadow or go for the fashionable color Smokey: bold blue with 790 Concrete Jungle, elegant brown with 781 Long Beach Sands or even glamorous purple with 787 Liberty Lilacs.
The Smokey Cat Eyes
Try out the trendiest eye look of the moment, the Smokey Cat eyes. This look especially fits especially hooded and downturned eyes as it helps lift up the lids by focusing the make up on the outer corner of the eyes.
1. Start by applying the lighter shade to the outer corner and crease and blend towards the brow. Extend the shade to the center of your eyes.
2. Blend the highlighter from the center of your eyes to your inner corner.
3. With the darker shade trace out a line along the upper and bottom lash line and draw a wing past the corner to create the sexy cat eye effect.
4. Finish with NYC Big Bold Mascara and build the volume on the outer corner lashes.